Sunday, May 20, 2007

An Enormous Disturbance in The Force

I've been feeling mopey and didn't know why. I looked at my favorite blog a little while ago, and now I do:
Miss Snark is retiring
It may be bright and sunny here in Denver, but still the day is jet black. Where will I go when I want to laugh and roll my eyes at clueless nitwits? What will I do when I need more surgery on my arm, and there's no Get Humerus Poetry Contest to get me through it?

I defy any Snarkling to have dry eyes by the end of this video.

And see this tribute at 101 Reasons to Stop Writing, which also offers nifty Miss Snark badges. I just put one in "Even More About Me" at right.

4 comments:

Gina Black said...

I'm devastated, even without the video. I found your blog because of her. (I've been lurking here for some time). She created a big community, was tremendously helpful and funny, and she will be terribly missed. *sob*

Mindy Tarquini said...

I'm trying to be mature about this.

I'm failing.

David said...

At least we still have Nathan Bransford's blog.

Travis Erwin said...

Wish I wasn't stuck on dial up. But I live in the sticks and that is really my only option. My server times out before I can load anything from YouTube.

I echo your sentiments