Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Baby Got Book

This is a hoot! From J'ai voulu dire...et vous avez dit (I wanted to say...and you said):
BABY GOT BOOK
(based on the original by Sir Mix-A-Lot)

Spoken: "Oh. Mai. Gyawd, Becky, look at her bookbag...she must be one of those, like, Barnes & Noble's guys' girlfriends...it's so heavy...and bulging...she's just so...SMART!"

I like big books and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with a fat Tolkien
And Cervantes in original tongue
You get sprung
Wanna read the spine
'Cuz you noticed that book was stuffed
Deep in the bag she's carrying
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby, I wanna get wit' ya
And read your volumes
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that book you got
Makes me so horny
Ooh, leather slipcase
You say you wanna get in my den
Well use it, use it, 'cuz you ain't that average reader
Read the whole rap here.

1 comment:

RK Sterling said...

So funny. Hey, your Max the Cat looks just like my Max the Cat. :)