Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hold the Phone for Book Promotion 101 TeleSeminar

In early June I did three "Promoting Like a Pro" phone-in seminars for the Authors Guild. They went so well that I decided to do them all by my very own self. So a little while ago I set up the first seminar through FreeConference. Here's the scoop:

Book Promotion 101 TeleSeminar
Date: Sunday, Sept. 28
Time: 3-4:30pm Eastern (12-1:30pm Pacific)
Price: $90
Registration limited to 10.

You get:

  • The lowdown on promoting your book like a pro--the same as in my all-day workshop.
  • Q&A session.
  • Individual 15-minute follow-up consultation.
  • First hour of additional consultation for $125 (a $25 discount).
Interested? Send an email to: blog (at) bellastander.com, with subject "TeleSeminar." Note: For commercially published authors only.

No comments: