Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thankful Tales

Once again, I'm posting tales of gratitude in time for Thanksgiving. Send yours along! Email: {bella at bookpromotion101 dot com}

From YA author & Book Promotion 101 alum Sally Nemeth:
Though my first year of book promo has been up and down, with some seriously epic snafus, I am MOST grateful for all the other authors I've met along the way--at the fests, at your workshop, the fabulous LAYAs (Los Angeles Young Adult writers), and through other writers.

They've kept me sane, with tales of their own less-than-perfect promo experiences; given me amazing advice, straight from the trenches; and more often that not, kept me in stitches. Without them, I'd have crawled into a little cave of woe and possibly never emerged.

So, many thanks and a turkey leg to all of them!

No comments: